Before applying please check your eligibility. If you believe you are eligible and would like to apply for aid, please download and mail the application with signature & supporting documents for consideration. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS BY EMAIL OR FAX. Details below:
- Download and complete the Musicians Foundation Application.
- Gather tax documents verifying your work as a professional musician.
- Include a letter about your situation, a biography and copies of items documenting your career, including recordings, contracts, press clippings, guild/union card, etc. Please send copies, not originals, as we cannot return your items.
- Gather medical documentation, if applicable. See application for specifics.
- Mail your application to:
Attn: Grant Application
875 Sixth Avenue, Suite 2303
New York, NY 10001
A committee of experts will review your application and contact the references you have provided. Screening includes meeting with a social worker, and if applicable, a physician. We protect and respect the confidentiality of applicants. The committee’s decision is binding.